Submission Guidelines for Spring Showcase for Research and Creative Inquiry
Before you begin, please review what information is needed for submition:
- Author(s): You can add more authors using the green plug icon to the left of each name in the authors field.
- Document type and acceptable formats (in parantheses):
- Poster (PDF preferred image, PowerPoint or Word documents acceptable)
- Research paper (Word document, PDF)
- Photograph (JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, etc)
- Multimedia (Video: 3GP, ASX, AVI, F4V, FLV, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG/MPEG, WMV or Audio: AAC, AC3, AIF/AIFF, FLAC, M4A, MP3, WAV, WMA)
- Presentation (Video: 3GP, ASX, AVI, F4V, FLV, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG/MPEG, WMV)
- Publication Date: April 19, 2023
- A few keywords (or phrases) describing your project (Example: Mark Twain, Tom Sawyer, criticism)
- Discipline: (You can view all Digital Commons Disciplines in a PDF.) area that matches with department. Example: Biology project would be under Life Sciences and you can just select Biology or go deeper into the discipline selection such as Microbiology or Biochemistry.
- Abstract: General summary of your research or creative inquiry
- Comments: If you had a faculty advisor, please include their full name.
- Remote Media File: If you have recorded a presentation and uploaded it to YouTube or Vimeo, please include the link in this field.
- Additional Files: You can upload more than one file like a presentation and poster. It is recommended you upload a poster as the main file for download and use additional files for videos and papers.
Submitting Your Work
After reviewing the guidelines and policies, please click the Submit Research in the Spring Showcase for Research and Creative Inquiry page (or you click the Submit Research on the homepage -- select Spring Showcase in the list.
Using the information you gathered, input the information in the appropriate fields. If you have additional files, check the checkbox for additional files, it'll redirect you after you hit submit to the page to upload your additional files.
After you complete submission, you should receive an email with the URL for your submission and another email when your work is posted.