The Office of Student Research sponsored Longwood University's first virtual Student Showcase for Research and Creative Inquiry April 22-24, 2020. Students submitted their research, recorded their presentations and answered questions through comments sections. Presentations were open for comments from April 22-24, 2020 with a live Q and A session on April 22.
View the program or browse by project category.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Browse the contents of 2020 Virtual Spring Student Showcase for Research and Creative Inquiry:
- Chemistry and Physics
- Communications Sciences and Disorders
- Integrated Environmental Science
- Graphics and Animated Design
- Health, Athletic Training, Recreation, and Kinesiology
- Cormier Honors College for Citizen Scholars
- Independent Research
- Modern Languages
- Perspectives on Research in Science and Mathematics (PRISM)
- Senior Honor Research